#038: 17 Ways to Improve Your Search Engine Rankings
Now that you have your business running, the next step is to grow it. In this episode, Tyson talks about the 17 different methods you can use to grow your business.
Quote for the day is "I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my decisions." By Steven Covey
2. Use appropriate keywords and phrases on headlines.
3. Share your location within blog posts
4. Don't under estimate the importance of powerful blog titles
5. Answer the questions that your clients & potential clients have
6. Write information content, not promotional
7. Re-purpose blog content
8. Turn your articles into audio
9. When using video, the title is important, be sure to get a good one!
10. Add your information in your video description
11. Share your video with multiple websites
12. When blogging, use keywords towards the beginning of a post if you can
13. Don't forget local SEO!
14. Claim as many relevant and authoritative directory listings as possible.
15. If you can, put your description and website address in the directory
16. Add awards to your homepage
17. Never rest. Don't settle.
Write regular blog posts and provide useful information.
Use the proper keyword on your headlines.
Give your location so Google will know where your services are at.
Make your blog headlines catchy and attractive to lure potential clients.
Answer questions appropriately and accurately.
Make sure your blogs are informational, provide good content.
Consider making your posts into audio and then uploading it to your website.
Add your business details on the video and upload them to multiple video sites such as YouTube, and Vimeo.
Accuracy is what will make citations effective.
Always look for ways to improve your business.
Bright Local list of citations and Moz.com/Local
Have you considered hiring a company to help you market your practice? If so, be sure to check out this free report I put together called: The Consumer Awareness Guide to Choosing an Online Marketing Agency. Learn the exact questions you need to ask to ensure you dont get ripped off.You can pick it up at: http://titanwebagency.com/report
Check out the show notes at:
Connect With Us:
·Follow us on Twitter: @titanwebagency
·And on Facebook: Titan Web Agency Facebook Page
·Join our Facebook Group
·Subscribe in iTunes
It is Free