"Aim above morality. be not simply good, be good for something." --Henry David Thoreau
We continue questioning ourselves as we finish answering the questions in Seth Godin's blog post, 10 Questions for Work That Matters. Among other things, we are forced to face the fact that people might not care if we stopped our work, and what that means to our approach to what we do.
We are gluttons for punishement, so we came up with five more tough business and life questions. We shared our answers in the show. Be fair, and send your answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you anonymous and read them on the air!
JVS's 5 Bonus Questions:
1. What do you do that gives you the most joy?
2. What qualities do you admire in others, and want to foster in yourself?
3. What skills will help you reach success?
4. What do you want to be remembered for?
5. What are you doing that puts your business, self, and dreams at risk?