Success through Failing... Finding Our Greatest Gifts in Our Darkest Hours
In today's episode, join returning guest Wendy Bunnell to gain inspiration for your dreams as she shares about the book and project, "Success through Failing... Finding Our Greatest Gifts in Our Darkest Hours".
In this podcast, Wendy talks about:
* What it has been like working with 25 power house women
Hear how the concept of the book came about
* Discover how inspiration played a huge role in the completion of the entire project
* Why Success through Failing is not just a book... but a movement
* How you can be involved to be nurtured, have a seed of hope planted in your heart and mind, and then take action!
* What happened to get Wendy emotional on the podcast
This is a do-not-miss episode!
The date of the book launch has changed! Now both the digital and hard copy of the book will be available February 2nd!
Find more about Success through Failing at http://successthroughfailingbook.com.
Register for the Success Summit for FEBRUARY 4th, 2017 at http://summit.successthroughfailingbook.com (Live and Virtually). Click my name, Lori Cunningham, in the drop-down. Use either the code 100Humanitarians or Daysforgirls to get 30% off the ticket, for a limited time only.
It is Free