News & Politics
BTL #241 - CHOCOLATE CAKE AND CHEMISTRY - 4/17/17
In Which We Discuss:
1. First, we welcome the adorable baby giraffe of pregnant-giraffe-gate fame! Cute tiny animals! Fuzzy things!
2. Then, try to forget that we’re going to die in a nuclear war with lunatic North Korea (unless, perhaps, they like chocolate cake and “great chemistry” as much as Donald Trump?)
3. The White House has a mouse and presidential aide infestation
4. Democrats are seeing a surge in local successes, leading some to ponder a bold new strategy of HAVING A MESSAGE.
5. Lila was paid $100,000,000 to march in the Tax March on Saturday, give or take…hundreds of millions of dollars because she actually just paid $22 in uber fares to be there
6. United Airlines is just as bad as you remember from before the last time you vowed never to fly them again
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of helecopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free