YTE 014 Education is changing and while college might not be for everyone, personal development is with Domari Dickinson
In this episode we talked about:
Connect with Domari at http://domaridickinson.com/
Questions I ask prior to meeting:
Business/Brand/Blog name: Let's Talk Education
Who are you/what role do you play in your business?: Founder and CEO
Tell me a little bit about yourself:: I am a homeschooling mother of 4, a Christ lover, and an educational consultant who is passionate about helping groom children for success. I've been working in the education arena for over 15 years and I've had my own consulting business for 2.
What are the 2 biggest challenges you have with entrepreneurship:
1) Building my confidence and believing that I could succeed at being an entrepreneur. In my first attempt I was constantly around people who were crushing their business, and since I wasn't it took A LOT of personal development for me to get to the point where I didn't feel like a total failure.
2) Figuring out how to be a businesswoman, a wife, a mom and not lose my mind (still working on this)
We are at the local coffee shop down the street and I'm about to leave. Tell me 3 things you want me to walk away with from our meeting:
1) my contact info because we are totally going to be friends for life!
2) the bill - because I'm on my way to being debt free again and every penny counts
3) a belief that all children can succeed and that it's our responsibility to sow into them to help them realize their potential
Favorite drink: Water - it's nature's nectar 😀
Name a place you would like to be at right now for this interview (we won't actually be there, but it's always nice to pretend right?): Bora Bora
Favorite quote: For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
It is Free