TV & Film
Ep 182: If You Give a Mouse a Christmas Cookie
If you give a mouse of a cookie, then he's going to need some milk! That's a tried and true piece of conditional logic that you can not refute! From this week's episode, we're also unable to refute the need to have a discussion about kitchen safety and sanitation. We are, of course, talking about the holiday special - If You Give a Mouse a Christmas Cookie, which open with an considerable amount of "Circus Giggles" and "Mouse Parkour." Buckle up because we're about to answer the main question from this episode - what if you lived in a world with zero consequences or understanding about money!
Will Dave be able to light his electric kitchen range on fire again? Will Sean be get into Mouse Voice Over work? (answers: yes and squeek) All of this and more on this week's episode of the Saturday Mourning Cartoons podcast.
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Check out our Patreon page and become a backer of the show. You can find our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/saturdaymourningcartoons
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "Cookie Mouse" with the review, "Hey Sean, Dave! I'm concerned about food safety as well but I'm very conflicted after watching this and Ratatouille!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons
It is Free