54: Self-Love in the Social Sphere
IN THIS EPISODE: Mary Jelkovsky is a former bikini fitness model and competitor turned health and body-image mentor. Mary’s mission is to change the notion of health, fitness, and beauty into one that inspires you to love yourself first. Today we are diving into the world of social media and how to find yourself while putting yourself out there online.
- Mary shares her personal journey from the competitive world of bikini competitions to finding herself and reclaiming her health.
- A look at the role that social media plays in today’s society
- The importance of being “of service” in the social sphere.
- The power roles of intention, manifesting and self-love in the healing process
- How to create a heart-centered community.
Mary Jelkovsky is a former bikini fitness model and competitor turned health and body-image mentor. She used to spend endless time, energy, and money on diet plans and exercise programs that encouraged restriction and forbid freedom. At the time, she thought it was worth it because she was one of 96% of women in the world who was unhappy with her appearance.
After overcoming health complications and multiple eating disorders, she founded her online platform Mary’s Cup of Tea, and her global online event, Effortlessly Healthy Living, both which promote true health and endless self-love.
CONNECT WITH MARY:
It is Free