In Episode #108 of the greatest podcast in the world, Goldmund and I discuss in-depth how you can still have a social life, even if you’re not naturally charismatic and the life of the party.
If you’ve struggled with making friends and enjoying social events, then this episode is designed to help you overcome those stubborn roadblocks and help you become the man who everyone wants to be around.
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- The secret behind being social, while still being an introvert
- A technique that Goldmund (a natural introvert who’s learned how to be social despite it) uses every time he steps into a social situation to help him be outgoing and a magnet for the ‘cool’ people
- Why being an introvert can be a strength…even if you think it’s not right now
- How to take mini breaks from social situations to recharge in less than 5 minutes and continue on having fun
- The step-by-step system to having fun when you’re out, even if you’re shy and uncomfortable around strangers
- And much, much, more…
Not A Member? Go here to sign-up, just a measly 23 cents per day plus, you can cancel at anytime, no contracts and zero commitments.
Did you know 1,666 smart people just like you subscribe to A Man in Demand Radio with new men joining daily?
With 144,200+ downloads, this podcast is the #1 Premium Podcast for Men. Don’t get left out. Become a member today.
Already a Member? Click the 'play' button below to listen to this great episode.
Episode #108: How To Have A Social Life Without Being An Extrovert
P.S. How many times have you spent $7 in a month on something insignificant that never helped you live a better life and achieve your potential? A frothy Soyboy crappucino from Starfucks? A fast-food meal that only served to send you running to the shitter and pissed you consumed trash? Better to spend $7 a month on membership to A Man In Demand Radio which will give you the best secrets, tips and wisdom on being the best man you can be. Get your membership today here.