#75 Do Weight Training Belts "Weaken Your Core"?
I have been doing a lot of research on using a weight belt because I haven’t used one in my 20+ years of training. I just bought my first one at 40 and today I’m sharing the details and my opinion on using a weight belt durning training.
Enter to WIN access to The Full Body Fix Program by doing an iTunes review. To enter, e-mail a screen shot of your podcast review to email@example.com.
2. Sponsor: STR/KE MVMNT (2:45)
15% off code ‘fb_pc_15‘
3. Updates (3:15)
4. Topic of the Day: Weight Belts (6:05)
5. How Not to Use a Belt (11:14)
6. Recommendations on Belts (13:43)
General Leather Craft - Pioneer 4" Tapered Training Belt
‘fullbodyfix‘ 10% off your first order
8. Don’t forget to get in an iTunes review (21:18)
Full show notes can always be found in the Archive.
It is Free