TV & Film
Episode 22 - Federal Bureau of Infidelity
THIS WEEK: The historians finally get what they've wanted for fifty-some episodes: More of Hongo Takeshi being a shitter. Oh, and the show's classic iconography has finally come together, that too. In addition, we review the first (technically second) film in the franchise; we're treated to a myriad of callbacks; Hayato and Hongo finally synchronize their respective ideas of what a "clever scheme" means; casual reminder that 1971's villainous organization is literally nazis; we very much regret both our words and deeds; wild speculation on the nature of the rotating circle of female characters; and Taki, for the last time, YOU'RE MARRIED.
* Kamen Rider (1971) 52-56 & Kamen Rider vs. Shocker
* Zanjio, Birdmn, Jaguarmn, Sea Serpentmn, Cockroachmn, Gireera
* The various types of deadly Shocker foam
* The various types of wildly-abusable scientific inventions
* Dr. Lucha Combatman
* Old favorites! More costume minutiae! SPECIAL EFFECTS!
* Hell Valley (a real scenic location in Japan)
* ALL. THE. WARRIORS.
* Return of bike porn
* Crow Facts(TM)
* "Shocker HATES him!"
* Hinamizawa Syndrome
* Hongo's iconic transformation pose and "New 1" design
* AMBASSADOR HELL
* Sleep-inducing rural-village spooky-monster episode (redux)
* "FOX... DIE!"
* Taki is a toddler
* Reset the clock!
* The definition of insanity
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” - Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Masato Shimon - “Let’s Go! Rider Kick!”, "Rider Action", and “Kamen Rider no Uta”
* Shunsuke Kikuchi - "The Warrior Leaves" - Kamen Rider BGM Collection
NEXT WEEK: Some long-awaited backstory for Professor Gilmore.
It is Free