Sports & Recreation
Episode 10 - Training Tips from 3x Olympian, Kristin Armstrong
Kristin Armstrong, the most decorated American female cyclist in history, started competing in bike racing in her late 20s.
Tune in to find out about the benefits of getting creative with training,
- Starting bike racing in your 20s and 30s,
- and how to build confidence.
Download Kristin's Vo2 Session - https://tinyurl.com/y89enlkk
Listen to the podcast on
- iTunes - itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/zwift…ast/id1351411199
- SoundCloud - @zwift-coaching
- Podbean - zwiftcoaching.podbean.com
- In special events on Zwift
It is Free