TV & Film
Ep 108: Slither Down Under w/ Quigley and Mr. Pibb
- Dave and Jay had a bon fire and a lot of beer.
- Jay gets drunk at a golf outing
- Listener question: What movies have we walkeed out of or couldn't finish? With responces from Twitter.
- Matt Reeves shed some light on the story for The Batman film.
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are making a Monopoly movie?
- Disney doesn't care about any protests. James Gunn is still fired.
- Dave Bautista loses his shit on Twitter over Gunn's removal.
- DC is making a Legion of Super-Pets movie. Cause the only thing better than super heroes is adding a dogs.
- Sony triples down on Spider-Man villain movie as they announce Kraven the Hunter solo film.
- Lucasfilm announces how they plan to handle Leia's role in Star Wars Episode IX.
- Henry Cavill is requesting to plat Geralt on NETFLIX's The Witcher project.
- DC is developing a Supergirl movie.
- A legend fades as Robert Redford announces his retirement from acting.
- A word for our sponsors from BLOWFISH (www.forhangovers.com) use promo code SMBFISH for 15% off.
- Dave is finding renewed obsession with Game of Thrones. So why not a drunk scene from the Hound.
- Two beers to review from Foreign Objects and Free Will Brewing Co.
-Even when the Patrons pick Jay's movies he still gets scrrewed. He hate watches Slither while Dave swoons over it as much as Mayor Jack MacReady loves his Mr. Pibb.
- Quigley Down Under
- Assigned by one of our Patrons. Dave watches this one for THE Alan Rickman. And Tom Selleck's mustaches helps steal the show too.
PODFIX Network (www.podfixnetwork.com)
It is Free