TV & Film
Ep 109: Upgrade the Teen Titans to a Human Centipede Swallowed By the Meg
- Jay swims with a bunch of kids and makes one cry
- Dave goes to hipster farm to table restraunt and has new ideas for Movie Cocktails.
- Jay goes on an awufully boring date.
- Castle Rock on HULU is perfect for fans of Steven King.
5 MIN REVIEWS
- Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
- The Meg
- The Oscars' shows just how out of touch they are by adding a new category.
- Movie Pass is bleeding money but producing their own original movie?
- Ant-Man and the Wasp is last MCU film to stream on Netflix.
- Disney streaming service will not have rated R content.
- Sony is spliting the Black Cat and Silver Sable movie into two seperate films.
- Sony is pushing for PG-13 rating for Venom.
- James Bond producers want Idris Elba.
- Chris Pine and Chris Helmsworth not likely to return for Star Trek 4.
- Blowfish hangover cure www.forhangovers.com use prmo code SMBFISH for 15% off
- Drunk scene with Jason Statham
- Beer reviews two Iron Hill Brewery beers.
- The Man Who Knew Too Little
- The Human Centipede
Check out So I Married a Movie Geek at www.soimarriedamoviegeek.podbean.com
Check out the ILLTalian on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/track/6ea5lZHka7aiqmn7iPcJ9e?si=kvxwDLIXQ0CXAr6eY7TaUg
Choose Movie Homeworks for us, decide our next Top 5's, and Movie Cocktail categories, plus other prizes and goodies over at www.patreon.com/supermoviebrospodcast
Check all the great shows on the PODFIX Network at www.podfixnetwork.com
Thanks for listening
It is Free