Government & Organizations
Australia and New Zealand Roads Capability Analysis 2017-2027
This webinar, summarises the findings of Austroads’ Australia and New Zealand Roads Capability Analysis 2017-2027.
• current breakdowns of the roads skilled workforce in Australia and New Zealand
• state of play and outlook for roads activities and skills demand
• insights from industry survey and interviews on existing capability concerns
• how new technologies will drive skills demand, and where the greatest risks to capability lie
• how the broader roads industry can respond positively to the workforce skills challenge.
The webinar was presented on 6 September 2018, by Adrian Hart, BIS Oxford Economics.
It is Free