Welcome to my RandOm-sode series! - Where I share my thoughts on modern happenings, strange social faux paus I've encountered over the week, views on political tomfoolery, and rants about topics affecting my life (and most-likely yours, too). In this episode I cover:
• Preparing to bring meat to my own table
• Etymology of the term “Sin"
• Zen and lessons of archery practice
• The “Emotional Pain Body” and Politics
• Why it is important to learn to be ALONE
• Music currently dominating my Apple Music Playlist
This episode is brought to you by... ME! - My recording artist alter ego: “Faint The Pleasing" // Check out my own 100% hand-crafted music out at faintthepleasing.com and use code "anythingjoe" to get 30% off all music or just search "faint the pleasing" on wherever you stream your music. I'm worldwide baby!!!
If you'd like to have a chat on the show I'd love to have you on! Hit me up at: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on all social media networks: @JoeShowWilliams