Not every school sells their soul.
- Nate Stanley: Dude!
- Maryland: Dude! Once you have a certain level of money and power you think you lose accountability. How to check this: have a legitimate 3rd party making medical decisions. Any donor who wanted to pull their money: pull your money.
- MSU-Purdue: dude! State gets the rain again, Blough had his bad day.
- Penn State: At their most potent when Trace McSorley is running the ball. Make him throw! Alan Robinson wanted to come to Michigan badly—they don’t have anyone like that anymore.
- McSorley healthy? He ran a 51-yard TD after his knee got banged. He’s performing at a better level than his stats imply but his receivers are his receivers.
- Their DL has five guys who can get after the quarterback. Two Michael Dwumfour types at DT and three dynamite DEs, including Yetur Gross-Matos who’s playing out of his mind.
- Nobody can say Oruwariye, nobody in the linebacker level looks like a Linebacker U guy. Can PSU stand up against Michigan’s ground game? Pull out all the Harbaugh and grind them down.
- Jansen: Brian explains why you don’t run much power against an odd man front. Here’s a graphic from me:
- Ed Warinner has a play sheet now—Michigan didn’t know what they’re doing with Shea against Notre Dame; maybe Ed’s teaching them how to not suck at spread
- We want Bama…to win against LSU? Don’t trust the committee to leave out a 1-loss Alabama that doesn’t go to the SEC Championship over a Michigan that wins out.
- Ferentz still brings up the fact that Chris L. Rucker got out of jail and played against him.