Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
God's Seal of Ownership
The Church Epistles, Romans through Thessalonians, sets forth all of the truth, background, and details on the Sacred Secret. The Book of Ephesians sits at the apex of all communication regarding the Sacred Secret, the One Body nature of the Christian church, and the life we have as believers who are part of that Body of Christ with Jesus at the head. Chapters 1-3 of Ephesians explores our position in Christ, and Chapter 1 in particular lays out the train of thought regarding our place in God’s plan and in His family.
In this three-part teaching on The Seal of God’s Ownership, Dennis Hickman first presents an overview of Ephesians 1:3-14; he then takes a more detailed look into this segment of Scripture; and finally, he explores a particular word in verse 13 to better understand what God is trying to communicate to us by using it.
Our position with God and the promises He has made by sealing our salvation are important aspects of the Christian walk, and we hope that this teaching on what it means to be sealed will bring great peace and joy to your life.
Visit the link below for a Greek Diagram of Ephesians 1:1-14:
Find us online at:
- Download our free Ministry app - http://www.stfonline.org/app
- Listen to our free audio seminars - http://www.stfonline.org/audio/seminars
- Read our free online magazine - http://thesowermagazine.com
- Listen to our free Audiobooks - http://www.stfonline.org/audiobooks
- Join our free Academy - http://www.stfacademy.com
- Donate to our Ministry - https://raisedonors.com/stfi/donate
It is Free