Society & Culture:Relationships
7: Turnons, talking about sexual desires, "what do you want" vs "may I?", length of ideal sex, etiquette to get back in touch
Lady-bosses Jessica, Hope, and Jen answer your questions about dating and sex. Our discussion went so long, it's going to be three parts!
Send in your questions: makeonlinedatingfun.com/questions
This episode covers:
- What are your biggest turn-ons during sex?
- When you're ready to talk have sex with him, when do you prefer talking about your preferences and desires for sex? In bed before sex, while having sex, outside the bedroom?
- How do you like to be asked during sex what you like and want (direct, not asking at all and intuitively feeling it out, etc...)
- Which question do you prefer: may I do this, can we do this, or what would you like?
- How long is your ideal sex session (the in and out portion, not the foreplay)? What is the minimum amount of time that is satisfactory? Conversely, how much time before it’s too long?
- Is there an etiquette for when you are too busy one month, and want to get in touch with an old match to try again?
It is Free