The Magic of Mushrooms
Live Right Now - Episode 024 – The Magic of Mushrooms
Garlic Mushrooms Recipe:
Excellent alone, or served over roasted turkey, chicken breast, rice or noodles / pasta.
4 tbsp. unsalted butter (Grass Fed)
1 tbsp. olive oil (Or avocado)
1/2 onion chopped
1-pound Cremini, button, and shiitake mushrooms
2 tbsp. dry white wine* (optional)
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
4 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
4 cloves garlic minced
Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
• Heat butter and oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
• Sauté onion until softened (about 3 minutes).
• Add mushrooms and cook for about 4-5 minutes until browned.
• Pour in wine and cook 2 minutes, then reduce slightly.
• Stir through thyme, parsley and garlic. Cook for a further 30 seconds, until fragrant.
• Season generously with salt and pepper (to your taste).
• Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve warm
For more from Chef Wendell including the “Eat Right Now” books and info on how to book Chef Wendell to speak to your group go to http://www.chefwendell.com.
It is Free