Business:Management & Marketing
EP 167: Take Aways from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
If you want to create change in the lives of your customers and clients you need to practice the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. This book by Steven Covey helps me remember:
1. Your in charge! Take responsibility for your choices.
2. Proactive people don’t give up their power to circumstance or people.
3. Focus on the things you can change.
4. Think about what you want out of life. Write it down!
5. Don’t take on others peoples “emergencies”. Turn off your phone and social media while working.
6. Have courage to win in a business deal and listen to what the customer needs so they can win too. Have consideration for other people but courage for yourself.
7. Listen to what other people say don’t create your response until they are finished speaking.
8. Create a third alternative that benefits both people.
9. Remember to fill up your cup.
10. Do things that are physical, spiritual, mental and social to help you practice all the habits.
It is Free