BTL #308 - NATIONAL EMERGENCY WEEK - 2/22/19
In Which We Discuss:
1. How is your national emergency week going? Ours is pretty uneventful.
2. Bernie will fundraise you under the table, then casually shrug about it.
3. Tax reform is a success, because Netflix paid nothing and our taxes went up!
4. Amazon just doesn’t understand the value of a good slice of pizza.
5. Jussie Smollett and how fake news took the left.
6. From faking the news to making the news: The Sean Spicer story.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free