Society & Culture:Relationships
19: First date topics, languages of love, women's short answers, Instagram, older vs younger matches, last things you appreciate
Z, Janey, and Chloe answer your questions!
Office hours, Wednesdays in February @ 1pm Pacific Time: facebook.com/debugdating
Hear your questions get answered! Send them to Greg: makeonlinedatingfun.com/questions
This episode covers:
- What are the first date topics that meaningful and enjoyable for you to talk about?
- What are your top 2 languages of love?
- Why do women so often just answer with something short ("things are great"), and not even ask a question back to me? (Is this something guys do, too?)
- What do you find attractive about men’s bodies?
- After we match, if you follow me on Instagram, what's the next step? Do we talk there, or on the dating app?
- What do you look for on someone's Instagram? What stands out? What's meh?
- Do you expect anything different from matches high end of your age range vs the average or low end?
- Any strong thoughts/feelings about "how to proceed when established partner is not really into it at the moment but realizes these things go both ways." For example, is "be a good sport" a worthy rule of thumb? If not, what is the preferred rule of thumb?
- Any last things you really appreciate when guys do?
It is Free