Society & Culture:Relationships
20: who pays on 1st date, do you care how much a guy makes, what can he do to help her make clear sexual requests, how does work stress affect dating and sex, optimal sex session length
Note: this episode got messed up on my podcast host, with 2 minutes of silence and a weird speed adjustment (no, I wasn't on helium!) so I've re-uploaded it. Sorry about that -- give it another listen!
Z, Janey, and Chloe answer your questions!
Office hours, Wednesdays in February @ 1pm Pacific Time: facebook.com/debugdating
Hear your questions get answered! Send them to Greg: makeonlinedatingfun.com/questions
This episode covers:
- If a guy isn’t interested in you, how would you like him to tell you that?
- How can you tell if she’s not interested in you?
- Do you care how much the guy makes? What if he makes less than you, does that make him less attractive?
- Who pays on the first date, what do you prefer?
- What behaviors in your partner help you be open and clear with your sexual requests?
- How does your career/work affect your dating life?
- What do you think is the solution to your work stress affecting your dating and libido? What can men do to help you with that?
- Please rate your sex drive compared to the average woman’s
- How can a man tell if a woman has a high or low sex drive?
- Beyond the first time you have sex, how do you like your boyfriend to tell you he wants to, and is excited to, have sex with you that night?
- How long is your ideal sex session (not including foreplay)? What is the minimum amount of time that is satisfactory? Conversely, how much time before it’s too long?
Enjoyed the episode? Help others find the podcast! It only takes 30 seconds to write a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Subscribe to not miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, Overcast, RadioPublic, Podbean, TuneIn
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com