Society & Culture:Relationships
Best way to get consent, length of ideal sex session, creating connection on a date, top 2 languages of love, discussing fantasies that aren't mainstream
R (36), S (27), and G (26) answer your questions about dating and sex.
In the SF Bay Area? I'm hosting two VIP Online Dating deep dives, each limited to 8 people, so I can give you personal attention.
During the VIP session we'll:
- Debug your profile, including fixing common mistakes you're undoubtedly making
- Determine how to recognize the match you're really looking for
- Upgrade your profile to attract that match, instead of women in general!
SF: Monday April 1st at 7pm
South Bay: Monday April 8th at 7pm
If you're serious about getting your online dating working, go to debugdating.com/vip and grab your ticket before they're gone!
This episode covers:
- What's a good first date activity? What's one that is boring or overdone?
- What's the best way to get consent? Explicit and direct, or a bit more nuanced? Tell us how you tell us yes.
- What’s a way you like for a man to create connection on a date?
- What are your top 2 languages of love?
- After we match, if you don't respond the first time I send a message, should I send another?
- What kind of aggressiveness do you like in a man, and what kind is scary?
- Rate your sex drive compared to the average woman’s
- How do you like to discuss fantasies that aren't mainstream, or might have sensitivities attached to them?
- How long is your ideal sex session (the in and out portion, not the foreplay)? What is the minimum amount of time that is satisfactory? conversely, how much time before it’s too long?
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
Enjoyed the episode? Help others find the podcast! It only takes 30 seconds to write a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Subscribe to not miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, Overcast, RadioPublic, Podbean, TuneIn
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com