Things discussed, Montana:
- Over at the tip.
- Pridget always looks like he's angry
- Yaklich gave Poole a 0.28 which is good and means ???
Things discussed, Florida:
- Michigan's defense shut them down; a 14-0 run was all it took.
- M was ready for UF to fake and drive, gave up some threes before that was adjusted back to the normal
- Won offensive boards
- How come we can't get the officiating we get in the tournament in the Big Ten?
- Teske has like 7 real turnovers this year—need to get the switch-punishing plan down in the offseason
Things discussed, Texas Tech:
- Slog expected. TTU doesn't let you into the middle.
- Make your threes.
- Don't let them bank in crap and make a lot of long two's.
- Expect some Wisconsinesque flopping
- TTU's defense reminds us of the Fab Five's
Things discussed, the rest of the tournament:
- Chalky-ass Sweet Sixteen
- MSU vs. LSU, MSU vs. Duke