Society & Culture:Relationships
Top 2 love languages, what does "gifts" really mean, should I send a 2nd message, "good" aggressiveness vs scary, how a man can tell her sex drive
A (27), J (27), Lauren (37) answer your questions about dating and sex.
In the San Francisco Bay Area? I'm hosting two VIP Online Dating deep dives, each limited to 8 people, so I can give you personal attention.
During the VIP session we'll:
- Debug your profile, including fixing common mistakes you're undoubtedly making
- Prioritize the qualities that you want in a date, so you can recognize a match when you meet one
- Brainstorm qualities of you that will attract those matches
- Upgrade your profile to attract that match, instead of people in general!
- Platinum ticket: guaranteed session with me on how to continue iterating
If you're serious about getting your online dating working, grab your ticket before they're gone! (You can also get tickets at debugdating.com/vip)
This episode covers:
- Outside of online dating, what are the best venues to meet potential partners?
- What are your top 2 languages of love?
- Guys tend to think gifts [in the Languages of Love] means diamond rings and crazy expensive items. What are some of the gifts that you really appreciated, and why?
- How can we tell if she's not interested in us?
- After we match, if you follow me on Instagram, what's the next step? Do we talk there, or on the dating app?
- After we match, if you don't respond the first time I send a message, should I send another?
- What's the best way to get consent? Explicit and direct, or a bit more nuanced? Tell us how you tell us yes.
- What's a way you like for a man to create connection on a date?
- What kind of aggressiveness do you like in a man, and what kind is scary?
- How can a man tell if a woman has a high or low sex drive?
- Things you appreciate that men do
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
It is Free