S2E17 Feta Cheese vs Bulgarian Sirene Cheese (History Of Brined White Cheese)
In this episode:
* Greek Feta Cheese vs. Bulgarian Sirene Cheese vs Romanian Telmea and other white cheeses. Which was the original brined white cheese?
* We discuss the ancient history of Feta style cheese from the balkan region.
* Should the EU have made Feta cheese a Greek only designated origin product?
* We explain the origin of the name “Feta”.
* Plus, How Canada may have got it right when it comes to Feta cheese…
Show notes for this episode at https://foodfuntravel.com/fetapodcast
It is Free