Something Strange this Way Flies - Walter Bosley
Is there evidence for anti-gravity already in the 19c.? Did Solomon Andrews make a flying machine in the 1860ies? What's the Great Airship Mystery of the 1890ies? Who's the private aeroclub NYMZA & what's their relation to German nationalists, occultists, & international banksters (like Kuhn, Loeb, & Harriman)? Did Charles Dellschau witness early field propulsion experiments as his diary & sketches alleges? Today we're joined by Walter Bosley who's done ground breaking research into this early history of technology associated with Tesla, Schauberger, Keely, etc... + we learn about weird links to Butch Cassidy, Sundance Kid, & Patagonia (!).
:: :: :: ::
All programs are gratis & listener funded. Please consider supporting our work and help cover costs by donating, subscribing to our channel, liking & sharing our posts. Subscribing to our website (https://www.forumborealis.net/contribute) gives you direct access to all shows before public release + various bonus & backstage clips. Our shows are chronologically arranged in different series collected in separate playlists.
:: :: :: ::
* Something Strange this Way Flies - A conversation with Investigative Detective Walter Bosley (S01P01)
* © Forum Borealis. May not be reproduced in any commercial way.
* Guest: P.I. Walter Bosley (http://www.forumborealis.net/guests)
* Recorded: 13 June 2015
* Bumper music used with cordial permission from © Loopus.net
* This Program is part of our first series called TIMELINE OF A BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION (http://www.forumborealis.net/series)
It is Free