News & Politics
BTL #314 - WHICH ONE IS THE GOOD GUY WITH THE GUN? - 4/29/18
In Which We Discuss:
1. Biden thinks “fuck it” and announces his candidacy on his way to a high-dollar fundraiser.
2. Mueller Report tells us we all knew in our hearts: Donald Trump wanted to collude and obstruct but isn’t competent enough to do it.
3. The only thing longer and more exhausting than the new Avengers movie is CNN’s new townhall format.
4. In the war between Wayne LaPierre and Oliver North, which one is the good guy with the gun?
5. If the White House Correspondents Dinner has no host or president, has it actually happened?
6. Howard Schultz wants to be America's modern existentialist poet laureate. He's failing.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free