Ep 84 Writing killer micro copy with Andrea Zoellner from SiteGround
I had never heard of micro-copy before seeing Andrea Zoellner's talk at WordCamp London 2019.
In this weeks episode, I'm very lucky to talk to Andrea and have her tell us all about increasing conversions, creating better content and how to improve user experience (UX) through the use of good micro copy.
Calls to actions, buttons, menu items, error messages. These are all examples of micro copy that Andrea is going to talk about and show us how to improve for our users and customers.
Video interview: https://youtu.be/L4ig7LwSH_Q
Andrea on Twitter: https://twitter.com/andreazoellner
Andrea's talk: https://youtu.be/RZ-OB41ytDA
How To Know What You Want Out Of Life (And Create A Plan To Do It): http://bit.ly/2K19pE7
The blog: https://sellyourservice.co.uk/blog/
The Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2VX3XYA
How To Build A Profitable Successful Marketing Funnel Business: http://bit.ly/2McuCMw
📷🎤💻 Gear I use:
● My webcam: https://amzn.to/2zMgljM
● Camera: https://amzn.to/2QDpL8v
● Lens: https://amzn.to/2QDpG4x
● Smartphone microphone: https://amzn.to/2B532wV
● Desk mic: https://amzn.to/2zV9ep8
● Tripod I use: https://amzn.to/2QFqLsH
Software and platforms
● Premium WordPress hosting: http://shrsl.com/1giyd
● Page builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=915 (https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=915)_
● Marketing automation: http://bit.ly/2QpmZXs
● Proposal software (BetterProposals): http://bit.ly/2E2aOZC
It is Free