Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
On The Edge Interview with Author Brenda Crouch and her new book "Fight Forward"
I’m not good enough. It’s my fault. I am alone. I am worthless. The voices and lies you give power to shape who you are and attempt to hijack your identity, twisting your perspective on God, family, career, church, and other relationships. Whose voice are you listening to?
You are a champion by God’s design. In Fight Forward , Brenda Crouch bravely shares her story of overcoming the abuse she suffered as a child and an adult. She offers practical solutions that will help you
• find courage to dismantle the façade and embrace your true identity.
• break the cycle of a victim mindset and trust the power of God to set you free.
• discover the strength to say no to users and learn to recognize authentic love.
• ditch self-ambition and explore the wealth of your divine purpose.
• find your voice and help others heal.
Be propelled into favor and fulfillment as you listen to God’s voice. He wants you to know the relevance of your authentic value and the unique purpose for which you were born.
It is Free