Call to action!
Tell us what you really think of 'Law for Community Workers on the go' - help this resource grow and improve.
Do you ask your clients if they are a veteran or if they have you ever done any military service?
The Veterans’ Advocacy service is a state wide specialist service of Legal Aid NSW helping veterans and their dependents get access to the services and benefits they are entitled to.
Hear from Danuzia Pontes and Nicholas Warren about the service and how it could help your clients.
Referrals and more information
- More information and contact details Veterans’ Advocacy Service at Legal Aid NSW
- Order the Veterans’ Advocacy Service publication FREE from our publications website
- Call the Veterans’ Advocacy Service direct on 02 9219 5148 (reverse charges accepted) for advice or to make an appointment.
- Visit the Legal Aid NSW website to find a local advice service.
- Find out more about the Law Check-Up training program or book a FREE training session now.
- Law Check-Up webinar
- Call LawAccess NSW on 1300 888 529
- Homes for Heroes
- Soldier On
- RSL NSW (incorporating DefenceCare)
- Defence Families of Australia
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Veterans’ Review Board
To contact the CLE team with feedback or a topic suggestion please send us an email email@example.com