The NYC Police Department & Drving Sales Objectives (Ep. #10)
Welcome to the Inside Sales Enablement Podcast, Episode 10
How would you like to move from being highly reactive to how you are enabling revenue growth, to being more proactive?
In this episode, Brian Lambert & Scott Santucci discuss practical applications of using five (5) sales objectives to help diagnose root cause problems and then prescribe more integrated programs that move the needle.
Highlights in this podcast
1) How do you apply the 80/20 rule to sales enablement?
2) What are the five (5) universal sales objectives (and how are they NOT a sales methodology)
3) How companies who follow this disciplined approach have win rates as high as 70%
4) Understand then for yourself first, and then figure out how to socialize them internally
5) Good conversations about strategies on socializing the ideas inside your company.
If you want to have the biggest impact with your sales enablement efforts, you need a structure to help illuminate the real problems your sellers are encountering. Sales is actually a very simple process and profession. Executing it is incredibly difficult. If you want to add the most value to your sales force, imagine part of your job is being about to translate what you sellers are experiencing and the REAL help they need to all of the internal groups who are sure they know what sales require.
This universal sales objective framework provides the "rosetta stone" to help bring to light what sales require with a way to illuminate the "minimum viable product" solution and provide the foundation to actually measure those results.
It is Free