Society & Culture
ciplantgo solo#3: Who are you?... or why everything matters?
For this last vlog before I fly out of Japan, I’ll talk about yet another evolutionary psychology related topic, partly built on what I addressed in the two previous vlogs. Today’s key proposition is “Everything we do and are exposed to defines who we are”.
- 0:01:00s: Today’s topic: “Everything we do and are exposed to defines who we are”
- 0:01:25s: Smile!
- 0:04:30s: Everything matters
0:04:40s: Who are you?... or the absence of a core self
- 0:13:50s: You are your actions; why I quit martial arts
- 0:39:00s: Exposing yourself to violence has a price
- 0:46:45s: In closing: (I’ll) keep on asking questions
- ciplantgo podcast: https://ciplantgo.podbean.com/
- ciplantgo Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ciplantgo/
- ciplantgo on Youtube: https://youtu.be/yJveyFKlYs0
It is Free