TV & Film
Ep 240: A Pup Named Scooby Doo
Did you know that 1988 was a cursed year? Paula Abdul released the single 'Opposites Attract,' Who Framed Roger Rabbit came out in theaters, and a little cartoon was released called 'A Pup Named Scooby Doo.' To uncover the mysteries (inc) of this curse and show, we have assembled a crack team of guests including Alex Beard, Richie Pepio, and the return of Dave Trumbore!
Want to find our guests online?
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "The Shnook“ with the review, “He took, my comic book, threw it in a brook. Please, take a look!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons
It is Free