Ep 93 05/06 How to sell a recurring revenue product
How to sell a recurring revenue product *** RRRetreat.live: http://bit.ly/2VYmvdW
Video version: https://youtu.be/91t_XPT3yT0
You’ve got a great idea for a recurring revenue product, but you want to know how to sell it. In this episode I’m going to show you how to sell a recurring revenue product. We’ll look at how to sell a recurring revenue product, who you need to approach first and what customers want to buy.
Part 5 of 6 of a special series on recurring revenue to celebrate The Recurring Revenue Retreat
I'll be talking at the RRRetreat in August on building an Infinitely scalable income funnel and Creating massive scale for your smaller business revenue and sales.
Mike Michalowicz is going to be there, as a keynote speaker and best of all, it's at Disneyworld! There's some great payment options available and most importantly it's designed to be for you and your family - holiday and rec rev in one go! Head to sellyourservice.co.uk/retreat or use the link below.
The blog: https://sellyourservice.co.uk/blog
The Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2VX3XYA
📕 From Single To Scale: https://amzn.to/2ES8DrH
How To Build A Profitable Successful Marketing Funnel Business: http://bit.ly/2McuCMw
📷🎤💻 Gear I use:
● My webcam: https://amzn.to/2zMgljM
● Camera: https://amzn.to/2QDpL8v
● Lens: https://amzn.to/2QDpG4x
● Smartphone microphone: https://amzn.to/2B532wV
● Desk mic: https://amzn.to/2zV9ep8
● Tripod I use: https://amzn.to/2QFqLsH
Software and platforms
● Premium WordPress hosting: http://shrsl.com/1giyd
● Page builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=915
● Marketing automation: http://bit.ly/2QpmZXs
● Proposal software (BetterProposals): http://bit.ly/2FQHiHc
You have an idea for a rec rev product but can't think how to sell it
selling rec rec products is harder than one off projects
it's not cheeky to have a rec rev payment
list the features that you deliver
how does that make someone's life better?
sell futures not features
don't talk about marketing funnels
reach out to current customers
set up payments on automation
It is Free