Hitting the Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast: "Coming To America" An EzE Out. Final WWE Draft Report. Bushi-Road Making Major Moves. New Japan Officially Coming to America. Impact Wrestling Wants to Be the New ECW. Bound for Glory Fallout. NXT & AEW Relying to Much on Social Media. Why Did Rollins Burn It Down?
Michael Jargo & Ric Vickrey are back with another exciting installment of the Hitting The Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast.
On this Week's Run....
- Eric Bischoff is out and Prichard is in. What does this move really means as ratings continue to fall?
- Bushi-Road, parent company of New Japan Pro Wrestling, first purchased Stardom and then announced the opening of New Japan America. What does this mean for the industry?
- Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory discussion. Was the show a hit or miss?
- Are NXT & AEW relying to much on social media? While the in ring action has been hot for both companies there seems to be a disconnect involving character development. Both promotions need to bring their social media efforts to TV.
- Your Raw preview. Going inside the mind of Seth Rollins. Could we see a Spinaroonie? Masked Mayhem as Sin Cara returns and Rey Rey the Ultimate Underdog speaks.