CJ Evolution Podcast: Microcast Monday: Signs that you need a Life Coach
Hello everyone and welcome back to the show. A big thanks to all the brave men and women who work in the criminal justice field. You have much support. Keep up the great work.
I want to thank your sponsors Detectachem and Four Sigmatic.
Detectachem is helping keep our brave men and women safe by offering mobile threat detection for the palm of your hands. Their technology detects illicit drugs and explosives through an app on their phone. Check out what they can do for your organization at www.cjevolution.com
If you love coffee, you will love the products from Four Sigmatic. I am a huge fan of their Lions Mane Mushroom Coffee and I bet you will be too. You will also get 15% off your purchases by using the promo code CJEVO.
In this episode, I wanted to talk about some signs that you might need a life coach in your life. We all need help throughout our lives. We can't do it alone. Even the most successful people in the world still have coaches that help them on the daily basis. Here are some indications that you need a life coach.
1) You feel lost - We all have been here before. Maybe you feel lost right now. A life coach can help you correct course and get you on the right path.
2) You doubt yourself - A life coach can help you find clarity in your life and give you that confidence you need to realizing your dreams.
3) You have a vision but no path - A life coach can help you with a plan of action.
4) You want to change professions - A life coach can help with your confidence and assurance so you can take that step forward.
5) Improve your health - A health coach can help you accomplish this.
6) You don't have time to waste - We are all busier than ever and you don't have time to waste. Working with a coach can save time because you will come up solutions faster and keep on your path.
7) You want to make more money - A good life coach can guide you in ways to make more money so you can spend time on what you want in life.
8) Are you stressed - We all get stressed at one point or another trying to do things by ourselves. A coach can teach you relaxation techniques and exercises that can help you eliminate stress.
9) You need a confidence boost - Everyone can use a tune up in this area. A life coach can work with you on self-assertion and support you as you take risks that make your life better and help your dreams come true.
For more information see: www.lifehack.org
If you need a life coach, I WANT TO HELP YOU! Sign up for my EVOLVE PERSONAL COACHING. I help law enforcement officers and other first responders who are overwhelmed with personal and professional obstacles to build self-confidence and resiliency so they can become stronger and more happier in their lives.
Sign up for a FREE Discovery Call here:
I look forward to talking with you.
Stay tuned for more great guests and content on The CJEvolution Podcast.
It is Free