Bombazo LaLiga Podcast 23: Alexander Isak arrives, Diego Simeone's magic fades, Sisto annoys the boss
Episode 23 of Bombazo: The Scandinavian LaLiga Podcast comes with news of the biggest weekend for a Swede in LaLiga since Zlatan was at Barça, as Alexander Isak becomes Spain's top scoring player under the age of 21.
– We look in detail at the striker situation at Anoeta where Willian José could be on the way out, but either way looks to have lost his starting place to new fan favourite Isak.
– Alex explains how Pione Sisto still manages to piss his manager off when he's producing one of his best games in a long time.
– With Atlético Madrid falling out of the top four, goals impossible to come by, and turning the season around apparently relying on Edinson Cavani being a superhero, has Diego Simeone's magic finally worn off?
– We give Valencia some much overdue praise as they rock Barça with a big win at Mestalla, and explain why they may just be the club with the most pressure and expectation relative to their level.
– We ponder why LaLiga produced such a low-scoring weekend.
– And look at the sad scenes in Barcelona when Iñaki Williams was racially abused, though there has been some encouraging reaction.
Remember you can follow the pod here, plus Lee and Alex at their personal accounts.
And make sure to leave us a rating, review and comment at the podcast provider of your choice. We do this all for free for your amusement, so it would be great to know your thoughts.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com