Episode 95: No Use Crying Over Spilled Blood
In which the trio is joined by Danielle Lauzon to talk about Spilled Blood for Vampire: The Requiem, among other things.
* A bit of off-topic banter
* We talk about COVID-19 and some politics/economics; skip from 6:30 to 11:00 if you're not interested
* Some chat about sensitively playing disease as a threat in Vampire
* Disease in gaming talk, including some real-world examples, takes us to 24:15 or so
* We finally get around to Spilled Blood!
* Why Danielle put in ten new bloodlines
* Explaining the Parliamentarians and the Penumbrae
* Some chatting about lost clans
* Weirder antagonists, like amaranthine cats and blood worms
* Playable options! Twice-Cursed! Belial's Brood!
* Matthew forces Danielle to make A Choice
* Eddy reminds us to talk about vampire mermaids
Spilled Blood: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/303157/Night-Horrors-Spilled-Blood
Thousand Years of Night: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/214130/Thousand-Years-of-Night?
Guide to the Night: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/257465/Guide-to-the-Night?
COVID-19 Tracking Website: shorturl.at/PRVY8
Onyx Path Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theonyxpath
Onyx Path Discord: https://discord.gg/5uckcBk
It is Free