164. Mind Your Subconscious an Interview with Jennifer Schlueter
These past few weeks I've dealt with some pretty difficult family drama. For the privacy of my family members, I won't mention the exact details, but I will tell you that this had the potential of sucking the energy out of me.
Surprisingly, it didn't.
In the past, something as big as this had the power over me to knock me off my feet.
I have a close relationship with my parents (maybe too close) and seeing them struggle or in pain had the power to shut me down for weeks.
I remember myself needing to 'sleep it off' just to have some energy to function in my life.
I remember the headaches, migraines, inability to focus, lack of creativity, living in a fog, all because my energy was depleted.
I wasn't aware that my family was the reason for it.
I blamed myself for being... weak.
I thought I was weak because I didn't eat right, exercise enough, or had the right people in my life.
All of these things matter, of course, but more than anything I learned that it was my job to 'patch my energy leaks' BEFORE I do anything to create more energy.
My moto is - Energy preservation comes BEFORE energy cultivation.
First, we have to learn how to contain our energy, and then how to sustain it.
This is the work I've been doing with myself and my clients.
Want to learn more? Click here to connect with me.
Speaking of energy, I want to introduce you to my guest Guest Jennifer Schlueter who shares about the art of relaxing the mind and opening up the subconscious in order to remove limiting beliefs and “blocks”, most of which are connected to our past.
About Jennifer Schlueter
Her journey in hypnosis actually started when she was living in Los Angeles, living a full life with an inspiring job, a nice apartment, and great friends...and yet somehow feeling deeply unfulfilled. After a single hypnosis session, she knew with great clarity that she was going to begin travelling and gain time freedom.
Since then, she left her job, lived off her savings while attempting to become an influencer, scrapped that to become a VA, and eventually transitioned to hypnotherapy, returning to the practice that had caused her to change her own life so drastically.
Jennifer primarily works with entrepreneurs who KNOW they want to do more in their businesses...but find that it just isn’t happening. By using hypnosis to identify internalized stories, Jennifer is able to guide clients through the process of changing those narratives and breaking free from the past.
Highlights from today's episode
1. Jennifer's story of transforming from an unconfident woman to a strong
2. The difference between stage hypnosis and hypnotherapy
3. How a hypnotherapy session is conducted.
4. What's the difference between hypnotherapy and meditation?
5. How to use past life regression to recover from chronic pain, what it is, how it's done, and when is a good idea to try it?
6. What is a near-death-experience (NDE)?
7. Why is it important to understand your subconscious mind and how to access it?
8. What would you say to a woman who's aspiring to become more confident?
5. Entrepreneurship is one way to build more confidence. But so many of my clients struggle with making their business dreams a reality. Can you share a bit about why that happens?
FB: Jennifer Schlueter
YouTube: Mind Your Subconscious
It is Free