Episode 2: Warren Buffet Shorts the Banks, Microstrategy Bitcoiners, Dave Portney and the Winklevoss Twins
In today's episode, we talk about the fact a NASDAQ traded company just bought $250M in Bitcoin. Also, we discuss the power play by Berkshire Hathaway shorting JPMorgan and Wells Fargo. Other topics discussed on this episode.
- Mom and Pop stores closing from Coronavirus.
- Blockchain Conventions and Zoom
- My thoughts on DEFI and Yam token crash.
- Winklevoss twins help Dave Portney from Barstool sports become a bitcoiner and Link Marine.
- Loss of dollar dominance globally.
- Amazon using unused mall space for fulfillment centers.
Join the podcast! Email email@example.com
It is Free