Patient Clinical Readiness
A conversation with Jessica Napiza, software training manager with Henry Schein One. Jessica returns to talk more about best practices in patient workflows, specifically in the area of patient clinical readiness.
In this episode we ask
- 02:18 What is clinical readiness for patients?
- 10:20 When evaluating a treatment plan strategy, what might a practice overlook?
- 15:01 What patient clinical readiness best practices should practices be doing now?
- 18:50 How have you seen dental organizations benefit from improving their patient clinical readiness practices?
- Listen to episode 6 of the Dental Deep Dive for a conversation with Jessica on Patient Financial Readiness.
This episode is sponsored by Dentrix Enterprise.
Dentrix Enterprise offers a best-in-class management system designed specifically for dental providers. Benefit from proven, preferred dental workflows that standardize clinical procedures and office processes. Learn more at dentrixenterprise.com/dentaldeepdive
It is Free