Episode 139: A CLASH OF KINGS, DAVOS III: "Inferno (Part 1)"
- Praise the cinematic tension with which the chapter begins
- Repeatedly and mercilessly dunk on High Captain Ser Imry Florent, who is the worst
- Contrast Davos' dread for battle from his smuggler days with his sons' eagerness to prove themselves as young noblemen
- Talk through the strategic layout of the battle...
- ...and imagine how Jeff would do differently, and better
Next week: Tyrion springs the fiery trap in the second half of ACOK, Davos III!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com