BTL #388 - The Weather Messed With Texas - 2/22/21
In Which We Discuss:
1. Rush Limbaugh: A terrible person, now with deadness.
2. The weather messed with Texas and...Texas folded immediately.
3. Ted Cruz picked himself up by his bootstraps and flew himself to Cancun for some fun in the sun while Texas froze.
4. “Joe Manchin saves the day” is a sentence we never thought we’d write.
5. Famous empath Joe Biden can’t seem to find the aforementioned empathy for minimum wage workers and student borrowers.
6. It’s so annoying that we’re going to have to boycott all the gig employers in California.
CALL YOUR REPS. ABOUT EVERYTHING. Make this number your profile picture. Tweet it every day. Add it to your phonebook:
Capitol Hill Main Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
Brain Trust Live is (still) Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in electoral and political news. Join the millions of quarantiners, sirens, helicopters, barking dogs, and computer beeps who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com