Society & Culture
Amberly Lago - "You Have a 99% Chance of Losing Your Leg." She Replies, " I'll Take the 1%" MMM#18 S03E04
Amberly Lago is a survivor. She is a motivational speaker and bestselling author of “True Grit and Grace - Turning Tragedy into Triumph.” Amberly shares her inspiring story of True Grit and Grace where her life was forever altered, but not without rich rewards. Amberly weaves the tale of her life alongside the grueling process of healing from her motorcycle accident. Through gratitude and self-care, she found the ability to walk again while living with the chronic pain of CRPS.
Amberly’s life story of astounding resilience has inspired a revolutionary lesson she offers to the world. She brings unique strategies developed to teach others how to tap into their superpower of resilience and persevere through any challenge. She is a powerhouse of energy on stage with a story that will engage and captivate any audience. Her keynote speeches, best-selling book, workshops, and podcasts offer hope and solutions for living life at its fullest to those in chronic pain (like her) and those who find themselves struggling against any obstacle.
On today’s show, you will learn:
Here are links to Amberly’s book True Grit and Grace and her website. Do. Not. Miss.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com