4/5/21 - The BTL Easter Spectacular
In Which We Discuss:
1. The BTL Easter story tradition continues...with a twist!
2. Attacking the Capitol is now more regular than perhaps we’d want
3. In a surprising turn of events, infrastructure week actually yields something of an infrastructure plan
4. The Matt Gaetz revelations are somehow both the most mind boggling, and least shocking things we’ve heard in ages
5. Quick! Get more progressive legislation in front of Andrew Cuomo while he’s still scandal-ridden
6. Turns out Amazon knew about the bottle peeing all along
Other than that, Happy Easter!
CALL YOUR REPS. ABOUT EVERYTHING. Make this number your profile picture. Tweet it every day. Add it to your phonebook:
Capitol Hill Main Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
Brain Trust Live is (still) Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in electoral and political news. Join the millions of quarantiners, sirens, helicopters, barking dogs, and computer beeps who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com