I am glad you enjoyed listening :) jazakallah khair

@ashi : Mashallah it was really nice gist of how revert sisters enter and then grow into Islam.. Love what you both said about sisterhood. Its true that giving is sometimes emotionally draining.

Jazakallah khair :)

@sonikadhingra17 : Wow! Such a real and honest account. No tthe flowery version where everything just changes for the better when you accept Islam. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I ask Allah to ease your affairs, especially those with your family :)

@Umm Amatullah : JazakAllahu khairan, I appreciate this guest sharing her story...all the ups and downs. I especially felt hope through hearing about her being reunited with her father, Allahumma barik. I'm having a tough time with my family and hearing how her father changed has renewed my patience, alhamdulillah.

As salaamu alaykum! I love the intro and I listen to it everytime, Allahumma barik. I think it will be good to keep it, especially for new listeners to understand the roots and objective of the podcast and the community you're building.