We put a nitrile glove on the non-racquet hand. From this podcast, if proper protocols are followed during the Games, & to remove and dispose of the contaminated glove, then this makes outdoor pickle ball a low risk activity. Could you please get her thoughts on this method? Also any other protocols that she would suggest? Many thanks, Keith. (Keithscientist@gmail.com)

@keithscientist : Ok, I agree with the good Dr.’s words about how “dirty” the ball is. Here’s what we are doing to combat that problem:

Okay, I get it. Passing that dirty ball around is the problem. But if you’re sheltering in place with your significant other, there doesn’t seem to be a reason not to play singles with him or her. You just need to be careful about hitting the ball into another court and someone tossing the ball back.

Mark thanks so much for putting this our there. I've backed out of all organized play here in Idaho. I'm sharing this with my friends and encouraging them to do the same. Also thanks for that question about outdoor play. Four of us played outdoors yesterday, a few other players were on the courts beside us. Of course they returned our balls to us and vice versa. In reality 16 people shared contact via loose balls.

Time to stop playing for awhile,do it for your fellow players! Time to watch a little more YouTube and improve your game.

I hope our group listens to this!!!!!