Great... Than you for sharing

Indeed, lot of learning..excellent podcast. Thank you

Dinesh really useful Thank you for sharing. I feel that u have explained a difficult and important subject in a very simple and clear manner. I personally think that I am not a good listener n try to judge d topic at hand in three or four sentence but the way you have presented the issue, in such a lucid way, giving deep and helpful insights, there was no chance I was leaving it midway. I feel Ur own thought process is vr good along with the possession of clarity to take decisions. I told my son ,Pranav to lisen carefully ,it will help him for sure. Thanks for sharing Ur experiences n knowledge which will help many. Dinesh

liked the concept of sharing podcasts for professionals. lot of learning. looking forward for more such podcasts

Have been mentored by Dinesh personally. And I just relived those days of mentoring. He really advises correctly. He has touched the correct nodes. Many professionals nowadays have a loan liability and we all get our work home. It somehow affects the personal life. Getting guided by a professional coach / mentor really helps. I have had Dinesh and few other professional coaches and this happened at the time I was entering the new phase in my life. It helped me alot. Excellent podcast. Very useful for professionals.

I liked Dinesh's idea of looking at managing your boss as a potential 3 year project. The strategies he explained do work as has been my experience too. Excellent podcast Ajay!